Inspired by the golden era of skateboarding, the early 90s and early 2000, Session’s primary goal is to make you experience what skateboarding really is; an incredible sport where there are no other goals other than expressing your creativity and achieving success through hard work, perseverance and bits of madness for no one else other than yourself.
Sporting dual stick controls that mirror the movement of each foot, executing tricks feels as intuitive as it would in your local park, serving up the most authentic-feeling skateboarding in a video game. Included in the demo is a tutorial and outdoor skatepark to get you started. Will it be tough at first? Yeah. Will you fall face-first down a flight of stairs? Who hasn’t? It’s all about the journey, so when you land that first kickflip out of a grind, you’ll feel invincible!
So, what’s Session all about? Just like skateboarding IRL, it’s about the freedom to express yourself. Whether you’re all about perfecting that one elusive move, or have a sick line planned out for your next tape, you set your own goals in Session. Progression simply comes from honing your street chops. But what are skills if you can’t show them off to the rest of the world? With Session, creā-ture offers up the tools needed to create and share your tightest content with skaters around the world.
Whether you have no idea what goofy and mongo mean, or have a laser flip or two under your belt, Session’s here to remind you why you fell in love with the sport or give you a reason to fall for the first time (again, literally).
The early access phase of Session: Skate Sim is almost over!
NACON and Crea-ture Studios are pleased to announce that the game will be released on September 22, 2022 for PC (Steam, Epic Games Store), Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4 and PS5.
The exciting new content that appeared in February will be taken to the next level in September. Crea-ture is closely following players’ feedback and requests, and is working hard to ensure that their expectations are met at launch.
Session: Skate Sim is currently available through Early Access (Steam, Epic Games Store and Xbox consoles via Xbox Game Preview).
- All the genuine skateboarding sensations: realism, immersion and difficulty just like when you first learn to skate… enough to delight skateboard fans.
- Innovative gameplay: With the dual stick controls, each stick represents one of your feet. You have to think about each movement so you can manage and transfer your weight just like in real life.
- Official content that will continue to be extended: currently, 4 pro skaters are available, and the game integrates iconic clothing and skateboard brands that are genuine references for all skateboarders
- Legendary locations selected by the game’s creators: Black Hubbas (New York), Brooklyn Banks (New York), at a 1:1 scale.
- An ultra-comprehensive video tool: because you need video to prove you’ve pulled off a perfect stunt, the game has an integrated video editor that includes different filters, several types of cameras, and lots more options that you can explore in-game.
Session: Skate Sim is coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store) on September 22, 2022.
More articles about Session: Skate Sim